Paul and I sit down and discuss some “backburner” ideas we have for companies, products and services. Some of these are ideas we’ve already been working on. Some are simply percolating with the hope of taking off in 2016. And some of them are just that, ideas, which will most likely never see the light of day.
But for guys like Paul and I its always fun to get on the horn and pitch ideas back and forth to see if any stick. Who knows, maybe listening to us will motivate you to dust off some of your backburner ideas and finally let them see the light of day.
Paul and I mention a lot of services, books and products during this episode. I’ve done my best to capture the majority of them here in case you want to learn more:
- Plated.com: “A new kind of dinner.”
- Marie Forleo
- Ramit Sethi
- Office Therapy: EMR and Billing Software for Behavioral Health
- 11.22.1963: TV Mini-Series, 2016
- Out of This World: My comic book series on Amazon.com.
- Beme: “Share video. Honestly.”
- Bullet Journal: The analog system for the digital age.
- Pencil Case: “Create custom apps or share digital content right to your team’s iOS devices using PencilCase’s suite of tools.”
To learn more about Paul, check out his website www.paullemley.com.